Friday, October 1, 2010

i love you :)


from my heart ,
connect to your heart .
then we combine become one .
in this part ,
it must have a not understanding situation .
not in one way , not in one trust .

that's why it called love ,
we must have the give and take .
and i know we can do it .
our love can do it .
our self can understand each other .
Whatever comes our way,we'll see it through
And you know that's what our love can do.

everything in my life is just for you ,
everything i do , i do it for you .
where ever i go , i just think about you .
nothing i want in my life ,
besides you .

i want to be the best for our relationship ,
and i hope you too .
whatever comes , we face together .
i will not let you be alone .
through easy and hard .
i just want you .

i hope you will understand me ,
i know you can .
i hope you love me as i do ,
with sincerely and accept me as i am .
i hope you become a better person .
and i accept you just the way you are :)



- i love you MOHAMMAD NAQIB NOORDIN .

No comments: