Thursday, November 4, 2010

inilah masanya


I must learn to love the fool in me
- the one who feels too much, talks too much,
takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often,
lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt,
promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries.



the time is coming ,

i have to love myself too .
i have to selfish too .
i have to care about my feelings more than other too .

i wouldn't let my heart burn like that again .
i wouldn't let my heart exploded like that again .
i wouldn't let my heart crumpled like that again .

i will be ME .
i will be MYSELF .
i will be who i am .

the one that always remember all the memories .
the one that never forget the person that she loves .
i love all the memories .
either it was a good or bad memories .
i miss it . i really miss it .

i read all the text in my phone .
twice , third and repeat again .
i miss the old WE are .

when the first time we text ,
when the first time you told me that you love me
when the first time i miss you
when the first time you search my house
when the first time in my mind just thinking about you
when the first time you called me 'sayang'
when the first time we hold hand
when the first time we eyes to eyes

but now it's all different .
the text has changed .
running time ,
things changes
so do people changes .

but the memories still the same .
it never change .
and it can't be erase from my life .
i'll always remember it .

mybe ni yg terbaik untuk kita .
thnks for everything you've done .
sorry for all the wrong that i've made .

hati kosong ,
kosong selapang lapangnya .
tidak ada isi .
tidak ada rasa .
hati berdiam ,
hati diam selamanya .


*jauh dalam dalam hati ,
saya rindu :(

kenapa ? the loves still here . i'm sorry
but i have to ,i have to do it .
so i'll be strong . and ignore .
MAAF kalau sakit , marah dan sebagainya .



i love this picture ,
i don't know why .
yeah it's cute .
and hm nothing :)

FOR THE LAST TIME -
je t'aime awak .
i'm sorry .

No comments: