Thursday, December 9, 2010

time make it perfect .

after few test .
mmg sangat teruji .
bagaikan beronak duri .
yg menusuk diri .

*peergh bolehboleh , ada bakat . aha

i was waiting for this time .
i miss this time .
i want back this time .
Tuhan Maha Adil .
Tuhan Maha Mengetahui .
Tuhan Maha Bijaksana .
Dia mengatur segalanya untuk kita .
Dia memberi kesedaran kepada kita .
Dia menyusun segala perancangan degan teratur .

Kita melaluinya dengan penuh kesabaran .
Dengan setiap doa dan harapan yg kita curahkan .
It's back :)
"orang sabar selalu menangkan"
you teach me this .
and i always remember that .
and make me face all the test with strength .

And now i have trough all that .
woooww !
it's amazing .
THANKS GOD .
Tiada Tuhan MelainkanMu .
i know You give what the best for us .
i know You test us because You know we can face it .

I will care of it .
i will do the best for us .
i really loves you .
For all my heart .
I never lied .
it's true , really true .
thnks for all the sacrifice .

every second of my life ,
it's all about you .
there's nothing else .
I'll never be the same again sayang .
I loves you :)

*ampunkan dosa hambamu ini atas segala kesilapan yg pernah dilakukan dahulu :'(


whatever we do , we do together .
and susah senang bersama .
i love the rain experience :) hee
*winkwink ernie hee

No comments: