Saturday, February 12, 2011

TERIMA KASEEHHHHHHHHHHHH !

see that ha ? trademark alleycats si afro . haha
first of all , mmg dah lama gila tak update blog nihhhh .
sebab laptop mcm haraaammm bila on .
seriously i need new lappy pleaseee .
haha for the most happy happy time we've been through .
i NEED to say that .
i dont want to be apart from you anymore .
that's my new determination :)
but this is not because with alllll the stuff that you give to me .
this is because you are so different from other guys out there.
know that haa ? no one can beat you . hee

*this is my pledge to you .

FRIENDS , if i had done something that touched you . IM SORRY .
it's hard for me to change myself . but i've try and i'll keep on try .
tapi normalkan kalau ada org yg tak suka kitaaa ? KANN ?
please say yes . haha :/ i know some of you ada yg tak suka .
kalau yg tak kenal aku tu , ADA AKU KISAH ?
tp mana mana yg rapat tu , please understand me .
and i really love you guys , who knows me very well .

SCHOOL , lagi mcm haraaaamm . haha SPM dooo tahun ni .
ada orang kata "SIJIL PALING MUDAH" atokkkk kau lah . haha
this years i hope i can do it all my determination . like wow jgk lah kan .
banyakkk kot . haha . thun lastt kannn . try to be the best .
for being a student , for being a friendss , and for being a someone in relationship .
i really serious about it . for those ada yg tak suka , get loshh .
this is my life okeeyh .

twozerooneone .
i hope it much better than last year .
please be kind to me :'(
i know the test will be more than last year .
but please give me a strength and i can do it clearly .
i'm really hoping for the good result .
tolong saya , Tuhan Yang Maha Pemalu :)

to you and You ,
thanks for this .

berbaloi lah jugak kan even tunggu foe hours and lastly dpt jugak benda alah ni .
heeee kata orang 'orang sabar selalu menang' ingat tu . hee







No comments: