Friday, March 11, 2011

glad .


i'm so glad to have you as my partner.
i'm really really proud.i was so thankful to God for giving me back my life :)
i was soo happy since i was back with you.so happy.there is no other things that make me happy like this.i dont want to make the mistake again.i was fooled before,susahkan diri sendiri.haha serve me right ha?hehe yea i deserved it.okay stop i dont wanna talk about that.what it is,i was so happy :) seriously like fishh fishh.i dont wanna lose you AGAIN.thanks for everything!thanks sangat sangat sangat.tak tahu macam mana nak balas tau!everyday you make me laugh.everyday you make me fall in love with you :) like first time we met.but i'm sorry for certain parts that i was being weird and make you worry about me.i'm sorry.you always give me a support.dari belakang depan kanan kiri. haha :p okay last word.you are my life.you are my everything.i hope we can do this until we get what we want. :')

kejap,i wanna show you something.



first picture:there are so so so beatiful,like my idole right now.goshhh i wanna be like them.and doing hijab like them :D
second picture:pleasseeee i wanna that long sleeve and that skirt.pleaseeee my super hero ? :D
third picture:sorrry aaa kecik pulak tiba tiba.haha love the way her mix and match !

now i was like everyday try rhe new ideas for hijab.i was so in love with it ! :D haha and tak sabar nak pergi shopping dude ! siapa ada duit lebih yang tak nak guna tu sedekah la sikit oiii . jangan kedekut sangatt . haha kalau ada duit banyakkk gila memang nak beli je smua tuu.mahal pun mahal lah.haihhhh malangnyaaa tidak kesampaian :'( but i will try it.haha okay .
cukup lah sampai sini . sorry sebab dah lama tak update.busy with study.haihh :)


what do you think ? is it not okay with me ? :/

No comments: